Monday, September 22, 2014

RIDICULOUS: WOMAN HAD A SURGERY FOR 3RD BREAST JUST TO TURN OFF MEN



    Science and Technology will never stop to amaze me. Sometimes i try to 
decipher between the essence of science, fiction and reality and more the effects it has in our existence. Science has over time proven to worth it but also tends to threaten our believe system, culture and sometimes our conventional sanity. some would say that's personal expression while some would view it otherwise.

  This is a 21 year old American Jasmine Tridevil, who claims she had a surgery to have a 3rd breast implanted in-between her already existing natural two. she claimed her reason for the surgery and addition is to wade off men. See more pictures after the cut.......She said "I don't want to date again ever I still like to feel pretty.“If I got a third breast implant most guys would think that’s weird and gross. But I can still feel pretty. 

She said she hopes to start her own MTV reality show

“I’m starting a reality show called Jasmine’s Jugs and my ultimate goal is to get it onto MTV. That’s my dream.”
Tridevil reportedly a Radio Statio that she spent $20,000 (N3,240,000) to achieve this. She said she had hard time finding a Doctor that could agree to help her achieve her dream look.
“I called 50 doctors,” she explained. “It was really hard finding some.
She claims her third breast was made using an implant and skin tissue cut from her abdomen.
She told a radio station that her parents did not react well: “My mum ran out the door. She won’t talk to me. She won’t let my sister talk to me. My dad, he really isn’t happy. He is kind of ashamed of me but he accepted it.”
    Tridevil wrote onher Facebook page that she has a number of TV and radio interviews coming up, She said “I'm nervous as Hell. I'm prepared for people to judge harshly and tell me to kill myself lol.”
 Wonders Indeed.....




Follow on BBM: 7C081F30

No comments:

Post a Comment