Monday, September 29, 2014

CONTROVERSIAL AS CHARLY BOY DECLARES "AM BROKE"

  
  
   In his recent article  published in his website, he wrote.....a
In his usual controversial way of seeking public attention, Charly Boy has come up with another bomb shell saying that he is Broke. As in really broke he meant. But I will like to ask, could this be true or will this be one of his usual way of inciting or seeking media and public attention all geared towards making himself and his "Entertainment Concept" relevant?

    “I know some people look at me and wonder what I do for a living, especially those who cannot help but see me as a musician, even though through many interviews I have openly proclaimed that am not a musician like that, of cause I can hold a few low notes. Yes I have
about six albums to my credit, so?

“Yesoooo, I’m not ashamed to say I’m broke, I have always been true to myself. Being broke is not a sin, and it is definitely not for anyone to feel sorry for themselves either. Being broke simply means that you are finding it a bit difficult to live up to certain responsibilities and obligation.
“Long story short, these are very hard times, both in the world and in our country. Let go of the assumption that the world is against you, or that you were born with a gray cloud over your head. Understand that the past does not equal the future.


No comments:

Post a Comment