Thursday, October 30, 2014

Popular Igbo Business Mogul Killed by Unknown Gunmen in Bauchi State.


     Mr John Udeh (aka John Bosco) a popular Business mogul has been shot and killed by unknown gunmen in Bauchi State near his house at Federal Low-cost Housing Estate in the state capital. Mr John was driving home with his wife and two of his apprentice arround 6:pm on wednesday 29th, when the unknown masked men ambushed and shot him dead on the spot.
According to an eye witness, One of his Apprentice - Chimezie Ugwu “When I heard his horn, I opened the gate then I heard gun shots and I ran back. He was about to drive in when he was shot,” 
      According to him, “Our madam was with him and two other apprentices were also in the car with them. We went to open the gate for them when we suddenly heard gunshot. Then I ran away. Later we heard Madam crying but before I came out the Audi car had left. One of our neighbours had rushed him to the hospital”
Solomon Udeh, an elder brother to John condemed the killing saying Assasisnation cant be ruled out.
“I feel very bad about it. I don’t have anything to say about the security situation in the state. He left behind four children and a wife. I don’t know what will happen to his children now. All I know is that my brother was assassinated,” Solomon said.
Calls were put to police to comment on the incident but the Police PRO was said to be in a meeting.

Follow on BBM: 7C081F30

No comments:

Post a Comment