Wednesday, October 15, 2014

JOKE: Yes You Can Have a B.Sc in Native Doctoring in the University. Lol




Hahahahahahahahaha!
Naija boys no go kill me abegi.
I stumbled on this joke on a friends Facebook page. Lol.....

A Boy traveled to Lagos after his WAEC result was out so that his Uncle will help him get admission into the University of Lagos to study medicine and become a medical doctor..
The following conversation happened between them:


Boy: Uncle,I learnt its difficult to get admission into the university these days except you are well connected.

Uncle: That's true...

Boy: Since you are connected, I came to ask you if you can help me get admission into the university after my JAMB.

Uncle: That's true..am connected and I will help you.

Boy: Thank you Uncle.

Uncle: You welcome...so how is your result,is it WAEC or NECO and how many credits did you get?

Boy: Uncle, it's WAEC,I had only two credits in agric and Yoruba. language but I failed the rest.

Uncle: Well, that's not bad..you can still be a doctor, not a medical doctor really but a uuuuhm, a native doctor I mean (babalawo)...You will use your credit in agric in collecting herbs from the forest, and Yoruba language for incantations....... To call on the spirits of our dead people. I mean you're gifted boy..,....

Lol.

No comments:

Post a Comment