Sunday, October 19, 2014

Photo: President Obama's Credit Card Declined in a New York Restaurant






    Can you believe President Obama had his credit card declined when he tried to make a purchase in Estela restaurant in Noho, New York?
This actually happened for sure. Yes!
   The incident happened while he was attending a United Nations meeting.

He actually made this known when he was addressing the workers on Friday at the Consumer Financial Protection Bureau in Washington when he announced some new measures put in place by his administration to reduce and control identity theft and credit card fraud in the United States.


Hear him talk below....
.“I was there during the General Assembly, and my credit card was rejected.
“It turned out , I guess I don’ t use it enough, so they thought there was some fraud going on.
“Luckily, Michelle had hers . I was trying to explain to the waitress that I’ve really been paying my bills .”
“I was trying to explain to the waitress, no , I really think that I’ve been paying my bills .
“Even I ’ m affected by this . Obama said.

Am just wondering if Our Nigerian president can go to eat in a public restaurant.

Photo: Bestbigpictures

No comments:

Post a Comment