Friday, October 10, 2014

Woman In Lagos Nigeria To Divorce Husband So As Bring in Boy Friend


         A 45 years old businessman, Peter Adeyemi has asked a customary court court in Igando Lagos State to grant his wife's wish to dissolve their 18 year old marriage for infidelity even though he is the respondent to the suit filed by his adulterous wife whom he accused of proudly bringing her boy friend to their matrimonial home.
  
  According to the News agency of Nigeria, Mr Peter told the court.... “My wife is adulterous, she brings her man friend home to pass the night.
“On one occasion, she brought her lover home to sleep overnight; I came back from work and saw the man with my towel on his waist.

“Anytime I warn her to stop bringing the man home, she always tells me that the man was the person she wanted to marry and that God had brought them back to continue their love”.
“When they were through with their discussion, my son picked my wife’s phone and called the man to warn him never to call his mother again, that he was the one causing problems in the family.

“Her lover called her and narrated everything my son told him. My wife rushed home that day and descended on the boy and broke his head with an iron rod.
    Bashirat, the wife, 41years, a businesswoman, and the petioner had asked the court to dissolve the union accusing her husband of being a drunk.
She says....
“My husband drinks a lot and after getting drunk, starts to misbehave, hitting me with sticks or beating the children for no just cause.
“I got to know some years later when I stumbled on the receipts of the child’s school fees”.
“I got to know when his brother came to console him after the visa process failed,’’ the petitioner said.
The case was adjourned till Oct. 29 for further hearing.

No comments:

Post a Comment